Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Written by John Paul Jackson

But then something happened.
In the blink of an eye, I found myself back on the overpass I had just left. I sat there for a moment, very confused. What had just happened?
I didn’t see this myself, but people who had been traveling near me and had stopped to help claim to have seen a huge hand come out of the sky, grab my car out of the air and set it back down on the overpass. In an accident that should have killed me, I ended up walking away without even a scratch. That in and of itself is an amazing miracle. But it didn’t stop there.
As I began to tell them that they, too, could have God’s hedge of protection, all those people who had seen God save my life knelt down on the freeway shoulder and asked Jesus into their hearts.

He will make it amazing

A.W. Tozer writes in his book The Pursuit of God: “The Word of God is quick and powerful. In the beginning He spoke to nothing, and it became something. Chaos heard it and became order; darkness heard it and became light.”

God somehow made the experience worthwhile. In fact, He made it amazing.He wants to do in your life, too. If you’re willing to sit back and enjoy God in the middle of the wild ride you’re on, you will see His goodness again and again and again.

 It will change  not just you but the people around you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment